Here is your 21-Day Fix meal plan for week 4!
This week’s meal plan features some takeout favorites as well as some quick and easy grilling recipes. Steak, salmon, chicken and shrimp are all on the meal plan, so get ready to give your taste buds a real treat while you work hard towards your health and fitness goals.
Sunday Prep-Day notes:
- Chop up and portion out veggies for your afternoon snacks
- Marinate the flank steak for Monday night’s dinner
- Chop up and portion out fruit and yogurt/cottage cheese for your morning snacks
To make it less overwhelming to prepare your meals, be sure to always keep your freezer stocked with turkey or veggie burger patties, and sliced whole grain bread. Be sure you also have cooked and sliced chicken breasts to make a quick chicken salad for Monday and Wednesday’s lunches.
21-Day Fix Meal Plan – Week 4 – What’s on the menu?
- Grilled steak and veggies
- Banh Mi Tacos
- Pad Thai with Spaghetti Squash
- Veggie burger patty with yogurt tzatziki sauce (or turkey burger patty)
- Marinated grilled chicken thighs
- Roasted salmon with green beans and quinoa
- Healthy Shrimp Pasta
Every week’s meal plan has it’s own Pinterest Board so that you can easily find the recipes to make for the week!
As the weeks go on you will notice that some of the recipes are repeated. This is because many of these have earned a permanent spot in the meal plan rotation, such as the roasted salmon and the shrimp pasta. It also means that my kids did not spit their food out, which automatically adds a recipe to the rotation.
There are a few takeout classics in this week’s meal plan. For more takeout ideas, click HERE!
Click HERE to get your copy of this week’s 21-Day Fix Meal Plan – Week 4!